Household electric wiring is the most important parameter of all. Flickering lights, high bills and damaged appliances can all be a sign of electrical problems on your home circuit. Scrutinizing problems from the various appliances used in day to day life as they too can be a victim of inappropriate wiring. Various problem have been listed below for safety concern;


    Electrical surges can be caused because of lightning strikes, damage to power lines, faulty appliances and bad electrical wiring in the house or cheap appliance used at electric drawers end. Surges cease to be present for less than a micro-second, but such frequent ones may damage the appliance used and resulting in reducing the lifespan and resulting in wiring defaults. If you’re a victim suffering from such frequent electric surges it can some or the other appliances resulting it, don’t wait for things to happen call ALL IN 1 Services immediately to rectify such horror.


    Electrical surges, sags and dips are usually seen and observed and many places also at corporate levels these happens because of using very old product which are not well maintained or the ones which are faulty by now or needs repairs causing abrupt output thus taking in a lot of power when they are turned on.


    Dimmer switches, normal switches, push pull switches when happen to not respond on point or are not at all responding are the sign of shady/inappropriate work done at your place. Apart from the person who did it is at fault it at times can be a cheap quality product being used or the one which is faulty when bought. Consult our ALL IN 1 Services expert if you’re experiencing issues with switches in your house.


    There are some item that require or let’s say they take in a lot of current items like microwaves and hairdryers which can lead to trip circuit breakers especially when the other is consuming power items placed in same source. A circuit breaker is designed product to protect you and your home, so when it trips it the sign of it being in good condition and protecting you house and appliances from damages. When using a high wattage drawing appliance and the circuit is tripped, try using those appliance at low setting. Alternatively, limit the electrical usage on a single circuit while high watt devices are in use.


    One of the biggest causes of frequent circuit breaker tripping is the overloading of power boards. Many such homes and apartments, even the newly made ones don’t have enough points to take care of it, for example, a complete home entertainment unit setup. If the circuit tripper trips on regular basis you can prevent it by

    • Remove the device which are not currently being used (phone chargers, television set, washing machine).
    • Don't try to fit all the appliance at a single overcrowding it.
    • Be thoughtful of how to connect devices in the entire home – what’s should be used and the ones unwanted.

    If some lights around the house are excessively bright but others are bit dim this is caused because of different types of lights with different wattage or at time sit is the result of Bad mains and neutral connection: This will continue to cause problems for the home until it is fixed by an ALL IN 1 Services expert.


    An experience you would regret for life time can be many but an electrical shock is the nastiest of all. Even though they are mild, something just a shock, they can be probably dangerous among all and can be life threatening. Electrical shocks usually occur either when you turn a device on or off, or it can be even due to wiring defects. It might be better to speak with our ALL IN 1 Services expert rather than facing one or experimenting whether one exist or not.


    There are a lot of possibilities which can cause the light to burn faster than more often;

    • Bulb wattage is too high
    • Insulation is closely associated to light
    • Wiring defects towards the lights
    • Bad wiring at the mains itself
    • Overcrowding the one switch board
    • Shady work done by the officials
  • ALL IN 1 Services expert can help you identify the root cause of light bulb burnouts and help out with the same.

Inclusions & Exclusions
  • Consumables parts (if used) will be charged extra apart from the repair cost.
  • Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only and ALL IN 1 Services won’t be any way responsible for the parts warranty.
  • ALL IN 1 Services provides a 10 days warranty on the service provided.
  • For any repair work, a quote will be given before the work starts which won’t be negotiable.
  • ALL IN 1 Services will not be liable for any of the old issues/potential risks reported by the technician and those won’t be handled due to customer refusal to repair the same in the process.
  • All spare part prices differ from models and depend upon availability.
  • Warranty against the work done and not the spare parts.
  • Warranty does not cover damage due to water, high voltage fluctuations or any alteration or tempered by third-party technicians.
  • Plastic, Rubber Parts, Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
  • Cleaning of appliances is not covered in AMC.
  • Unnecessary visit calls shall be chargeable
  • Please ask for and depend on the bill from our Service Engineer or Technicians.
  • Warranty against valid Bill only.
  • Condition apply.

We provide services in all areas of Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Areas like Fort, Colaba, Juhu, Charni Road, Marine Line, Churchgate, Grant Road, Mahalaxmi, Dadar, Lalbaug, Cuffparade, Mahim, Parel, Matunga, Worli, Bandra, Andheri, Versova, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Powai, Mulund, Thane, Airoli, Ghansoli, koparkhairane, Turbhe, Sanpada, Vashi, Nerul, Belapur, Kharghar, Kamothe, Seawoods, Chembur, Govandi, Kalamboli etc.