A machine all the people can rely on and whose work can’t ever be compromised by any other machine one such important machine is WASHING MACHINE. A machine to wash laundry, like sheets shirts, all types of clothes that you use in day to day life. The term washing machine is used for all machines that use water as opposed to dry cleaning. Washing the clothes includes immersing the cloths in water, rubbing or scrubbing accompanied by detergent or bleach. There are two types of machines one is automatic and the other is manual, the automatic works all on itself after deciding the mode provided while manual needs to be helped as it works and glides through various features.
Washing the clothes as mentioned goes in the cycle as the machine is turned on immersing, dipping, rubbing, or scrubbing in the process excess water is also thrown out from the laundry to end the entire cycle. The washing machine comes in various types and sizes according to your requirement.
Protective major for your personal washing machine.!
Keep the top clean
- While putting the laundry in the machine if the water spills wash it then and there immediately.
- The finish on your machine is very tough, but there are some surfaces in the machine which aren’t that tough like that of control knobs, plastic parts which get damaged by bleach, ammonia and solvents which are being used.
- The top is not that strong enough to take in a lot of weight so don’t put enough weight on it as it may break eventually due to weight.
Shut off the water
- An occasional scratch on your appliances is fine and can be understood, but that doesn't mean it has to be permanent and be ignored. Such scratches in the long duration catch water in it resulting to have rust and eventually get a hole. Go to the appliance dealer, and pick up some touch up the colour to cover up and avoid it from rusting.
- That colour is usually found in a small plastic bottle among any local colour shop which can be applied by any brush to cover up the cracks.
- Follow the instruction present of the bottle of colour and apply accordingly.
- After your touch-up dries, smooth the surface wisely and it’s ready to be used again safe and sound.
Prevent mineral build-up
- When the washing machine is not in use we often keep the tap water running and not shut it, it’s a good habit to close the water off when not in use as it spoils the spigot of the tap it is connected to.
- By closing the tap of the water when not in use it releases the pressure on the spigot off the tap thus increasing the span of the tap and the spigot.
Go easy on the dial
- It is known to many but the minerals in the water get collected in the washer's hoses, inlet valves, and pump when the hard water is being used.
- The minerals collected eventually restrict water flow and thus increase friction, this can shorten the life of the washer.
- To avoid the buildup, first fill the basket with cold water and add one cup of vinegar around 250 milliliters. Then use the washer and let it go through it for a complete cycle.
- Follow this procedure once in every three months or so, mostly if the water in your society is hard and/or you use the washer more than that of the family of 4.
Go easy on detergent
- Always take care of the dial that is present on your machine, pressing them turning them should be done in the direction mentioned and when the machine is not in use.
- Turning the dial sends electrical surges to the timer switches and following the procedure during the working of the washing machine can cause you to finally replace the timer making it a costly affair.
- To have a timer a long and happy life, turn the dial slowly and only in the direction prescribed, and only when the washer is off.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Using excess laundry detergent won’t clean your clothes more neither would be used effectively. But it will definitely cause the issue to your washing machine.
- Too much detergent will cause the wash water to spill over the washer tub ring and mess with the motor eventually.
- This may cause the motor to burn out and later cause in many issues.
- Consumables parts (if used) will be charged extra apart from the repair cost.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only and ALL IN 1 Services won’t be any way responsible for the parts warranty.
- ALL IN 1 Services provides a 10 days warranty on the service provided.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before the work starts which won’t be negotiable.
- ALL IN 1 Services will not be liable for any of the old issues/potential risks reported by the technician and those won’t be handled due to customer refusal to repair the same in the process.
- All spare part prices differ from models and depend upon availability.
- Warranty against the work done and not the spare parts.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to water, high voltage fluctuations or any alteration or tempered by third-party technicians.
- Plastic, Rubber Parts, Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
- Cleaning of appliances is not covered in AMC.
- Unnecessary visit calls shall be chargeable
- Please ask for and depend on the bill from our Service Engineer or Technicians.
- Warranty against valid Bill only.
- Condition apply.
We provide services in all areas of Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Areas like Fort, Colaba, Juhu, Charni Road, Marine Line, Churchgate, Grant Road, Mahalaxmi, Dadar, Lalbaug, Cuffparade, Mahim, Parel, Matunga, Worli, Bandra, Andheri, Versova, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Powai, Mulund, Thane, Airoli, Ghansoli, koparkhairane, Turbhe, Sanpada, Vashi, Nerul, Belapur, Kharghar, Kamothe, Seawoods, Chembur, Govandi, Kalamboli etc.