A grinder is a mobility and the agility of a kitchen, the kitchen smartest and the effective equipment that sets the work faster and lessens the time required for the same course of action if done manually.
It fulfils several purposes at once by not only making it worth for grinding the solids but also the liquids in the most efficient way.
But as time passes these blades eventually show faults or signs of damages, it can prove to be really irritating as well as limiting. To solve such problem, related to mixer grinder related, you must know which the most common ones are. The following are the most common mixer grinder problems;
Leaking mixer grinder
Leaking mixer grinder is the most common problem seen and observed. Leaking problem are caused usually by the rubber gasket. Leaking can be also observed due to a crack in the container and in this case you may need to replace the entire container altogether.
Stuck buttons of the mixer grinder
Another such mixer grinder problem is stuck buttons. This is caused usually when foods and liquids spill and eventually enter the space between the buttons. Some models have the options to take off the buttons some doesn’t better be cautious before handling them as they are prone to break if the excess of pressure is applied.
Slow moving blades
Among many, the worst one is slow moving blades. This can prove irritating because in this case the foods and liquids take a lot of time to get mixed, grind or churned. In most of the cases, this problem is caused due to food particles clogging the blade assembly.
Protective major for your personal mixer/grinder .!
Inclusions & Exclusions
- You have to see to it that the power button and also the main power supply button are turned off whenever you are loading the ingredients into the mixer.
- Make sure that the lid of the grinder is tightly closed before you start the appliance.
- For the safety and the stability of the grinder, put the appliance on a flat surface.
- You should never leave the appliance unattended when you are using it.
- Do not add ingredients which are too hot or which are too cold into the jars, as it can also damage the blades and also the jar walls.
- While using the Jar only fill around ¾th of the jar with its capacity to avoid an excess of water in it causing it to spill.
- Never allow the children to handle the mixer for any purpose. In order to have an easy operation, keep the machine far away from direct heat and sunlight, which is at a suitable height on a flat surface.
- Consumables parts (if used) will be charged extra apart from the repair cost.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only and ALL IN 1 Services won’t be any way responsible for the parts warranty.
- ALL IN 1 Services provides a 10 days warranty on the service provided.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before the work starts which won’t be negotiable.
- ALL IN 1 Services will not be liable for any of the old issues/potential risks reported by the technician and those won’t be handled due to customer refusal to repair the same in the process.
- All spare part prices differ from models and depend upon availability.
- Warranty against the work done and not the spare parts.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to water, high voltage fluctuations or any alteration or tempered by third-party technicians.
- Plastic, Rubber Parts, Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
- Cleaning of appliances is not covered in AMC.
- Unnecessary visit calls shall be chargeable
- Please ask for and depend on the bill from our Service Engineer or Technicians.
- Warranty against valid Bill only.
- Condition apply.
We provide services in all areas of Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Areas like Fort, Colaba, Juhu, Charni Road, Marine Line, Churchgate, Grant Road, Mahalaxmi, Dadar, Lalbaug, Cuffparade, Mahim, Parel, Matunga, Worli, Bandra, Andheri, Versova, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Powai, Mulund, Thane, Airoli, Ghansoli, koparkhairane, Turbhe, Sanpada, Vashi, Nerul, Belapur, Kharghar, Kamothe, Seawoods, Chembur, Govandi, Kalamboli etc.