One of the key components in the day to day life which soothes your life and work day and night is none other than the FAN. Irrespective of it being the ceiling fan or table fan or let it be the box fans they play an important role in our day to day life. The conventional works rather on a single phase motor, which is the most important and crucial part of its performance and operation. The motor is the whole and sole reason behind the working of the fan, in case of any issues with the fan the motor needs to be taken under consideration and worked on. The following are some possible ceiling fan motor problems and their solutions:
· Overheating: Overheating is one of the underrated but still one of the important reason for the failure of most of the fan motors. In such a scenario, the fan motor may never get repair and the only solution is to replace it altogether.
· Failure of Switch: Other such issues are also caused because of failure of switches at the working hours. In such conditions, the switches need to get opened and proper wiring checked. A well-qualified person at the job may make things easily recover from such a failure.
· High moisture level: High moisture resulting in nonfunctioning of the fan also causes to be one of the issues in the fan working. The moisture content leads to rusting of parts of the motor like that of the ball bearings creating friction during the motion. The best way to get over such issues is by oiling the parts frequently.
· Dust and Dirt: Dust, yeah you read it right it is one of the major reason behind nonfunctioning of fans in most of the cases. No proper maintenance and care of the daily used fans result in accumulation of dust and dirt resulting in blockage of the motor. Monthly maintenance of fans is important.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Consumables parts (if used) will be charged extra apart from the repair cost.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only and ALL IN 1 Services won’t be any way responsible for the parts warranty.
- ALL IN 1 Services provides a 10 days warranty on the service provided.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before the work starts which won’t be negotiable.
- ALL IN 1 Services will not be liable for any of the old issues/potential risks reported by the technician and those won’t be handled due to customer refusal to repair the same in the process.
- All spare part prices differ from models and depend upon availability.
- Warranty against the work done and not the spare parts.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to water, high voltage fluctuations or any alteration or tempered by third-party technicians.
- Plastic, Rubber Parts, Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
- Cleaning of appliances is not covered in AMC.
- Unnecessary visit calls shall be chargeable
- Please ask for and depend on the bill from our Service Engineer or Technicians.
- Warranty against valid Bill only.
- Condition apply.
We provide services in all areas of Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Areas like Fort, Colaba, Juhu, Charni Road, Marine Line, Churchgate, Grant Road, Mahalaxmi, Dadar, Lalbaug, Cuffparade, Mahim, Parel, Matunga, Worli, Bandra, Andheri, Versova, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Powai, Mulund, Thane, Airoli, Ghansoli, koparkhairane, Turbhe, Sanpada, Vashi, Nerul, Belapur, Kharghar, Kamothe, Seawoods, Chembur, Govandi, Kalamboli etc.