Air conditioner: A split air conditioner is mainly categorized as a ductless split or a mini-split where it has two unit;
1) Outdoor Unit: The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a fan, and the condenser. This is the place where heat from the indoor is transferred from the inside the room to outside and making them air inside change in platitude.
2) Indoor unit: The indoor basically comprises an evaporator, an expansion valve, and a fan. Copper pipes are used to connect the flow of refrigerant between the indoor unit and that of the outdoor unit. The power supply is connected from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit and the flow is provided accordingly.
The non-inverter Split air conditioner consists of either of one stage in it where the compressor is either completely ON/OFF. The inverter-based compressor regulates the speed of the compressor depending on the load required.
A window Air conditioner, also known as WINDOW AC a unit placed in a jack of window panes, is designed to maintain the temperature of a single room depending on the no. of ton of ac bought, easy to install with the flow of air required to cool a single room is more than sufficient considering a window AC.
Protective major for your personal Air Conditioner.!
Give your Air Conditioner a Rest
Whenever the air conditioners are constantly run, they usually wear out faster. it happens only when the ac is turned on for a long time and in most of the cases when the ac is left unattended or not turned off to be precise even after nobody is present in the room. The ac as keeping the temperature constant in the room doesn’t work to its optimum purpose causing damage to itself in the processes.
To avoid such circumstances at night you can put the timer on, or turn it off when not required. Turning the thermostats on at night can also help in such situations while helping in prolonging the life of your air conditioner.
Cleaning the AC Unit on a Regular Basis
Even after taking all the required steps to protect the air conditioner it often tends to fail to deliver at its best, in such situations, it is caused due to not keeping the ac clean.
The outdoor AC unit will get dirty, as it is placed outdoor and the dust may damage it slowly. Cleaning the dust, dirt, leaves, and any other debris will your AC unit working optimally and with the longer lifespan.
As your outdoor unit is kept clean, there are fewer chances of a mechanical breakdown.
Regular AC Tune-ups
Getting regular AC tune-ups are also very important, considering increasing the lifespan of your air conditioner. Regular tune-ups help in keeping your system in excellent condition and they will also help in order to prevent problems before they even begin.
The best time for such tune-up is in the spring, which falls right prior to the summer months begin when you use your unit more frequently.
ALL IN 1 Services professionals are well-qualified experts which will help you in all such issues and tune-ups and indirectly help in extending your air conditioners lifespan.
Allow Air to Circulate
The Air Conditioning unit work is to provide as much cold air as it can as mentioned by the user into your home, so the airflow from the air conditioner plays an important role among the rest and it is much needed for the air conditioner to operate efficiently. So it is very, very important to clear all and any obstructions that comes from the air vents in your room.
You ac wont work as a normal ones if there are any obstruction placed or observed in the air pipe leading it to damage itself and eventually reduce the lifespan, if observed anything as such do call ALL IN 1 Services professionals are well-qualified experts which will help you in all such issues and directly helping in extending your air conditioners lifespan
Cleaning the Ducts
The prime reason behind the air conditioner not working fine or to be precise at its optimum is due to the unclean air ducts, or they can be one of the reasons why you aren’t receiving cool air in your home. If the air ducts are dirty and unclean, they can slow down the air flow. Dirt, debris and the dust accumulated inside the air ducts over the period of time makes it difficult for the cold air to pass through them.
Air duct cleaning should be done at a minimum, thrice per year. Considering the air conditioner requirements and needs it can be done and decided as per the consumer’s requirement.
Don’t forget ALL IN 1 Services professionals are well-qualified experts who would love to assist you and help you in all such issues and directly help in extending your air conditioners lifespan.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Consumables parts (if used) will be charged extra apart from the repair cost.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only and ALL IN 1 Services won’t be any way responsible for the parts warranty.
- ALL IN 1 Services provides a 10 days warranty on the service provided.
- For any repair work, a quote will be given before the work starts which won’t be negotiable.
- ALL IN 1 Services will not be liable for any of the old issues/potential risks reported by the technician and those won’t be handled due to customer refusal to repair the same in the process.
- All spare part prices differ from models and depend upon availability.
- Warranty against the work done and not the spare parts.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to water, high voltage fluctuations or any alteration or tempered by third-party technicians.
- Plastic, Rubber Parts, Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
- Cleaning of appliances is not covered in AMC.
- Unnecessary visit calls shall be chargeable
- Please ask for and depend on the bill from our Service Engineer or Technicians.
- Warranty against valid Bill only.
- For every extra AC and TV unit
250 will be charged extra.
- Condition apply.
We provide services in all areas of Mumbai, Thane & Navi Mumbai. Areas like Fort, Colaba, Juhu, Charni Road, Marine Line, Churchgate, Grant Road, Mahalaxmi, Dadar, Lalbaug, Cuffparade, Mahim, Parel, Matunga, Worli, Bandra, Andheri, Versova, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Powai, Mulund, Thane, Airoli, Ghansoli, koparkhairane, Turbhe, Sanpada, Vashi, Nerul, Belapur, Kharghar, Kamothe, Seawoods, Chembur, Govandi, Kalamboli etc.